Thursday, November 8, 2012

First Post! :D

Dear Fellow Readers,

Well, I'm a pretty busy girl this school year. I'm taking a full course load even though I'm a senior and should only be taking four classes. I'm applying to colleges. I'm tutoring. I'm trying to edit the millionth draft of my novel. I've also read 85 books this year.

I love reading. There is no other way to put it. I love words, books, literature. New or old, I will read it. Whether it be Pride and Prejudice or Miss Peregrine's Home For Peculiar Children, I will read it. It's a passion I will never be rid of.

So, what do I want on this blog? I want some book reviews on here. I'll probably put quotes up every once in a while. Maybe I'll put up my favorite essay. Who knows. It will be focused around books though. Books and literature. I might talk about my writing, I might fan-girl and talk about television shows every once in a while, after all my OTP finally kissed the other day! *happy dance*

Who knows what I'll do. It might be random, but you know what, this blog is going to be for me. Next time I'll put up a short little bio about myself. After that maybe I'll do my first book review. We'll see. As for now, I am tired and have school in the morning. So, goodnight all!

Acacia Liane

No comments:

Post a Comment