Friday, November 9, 2012

What I'm Reading Right Now!

Dear Fellow Readers,

I'm reading a few books right now. All for school, and I'm trying to decide on what to read next just for myself. I'm reading Macbeth, Hamlet, and Their Eyes Were Watching God for school. All of them are very good and interesting.

I've got say that I'm preferring Macbeth to Hamlet so far. That might just be because we're farther along in it than HamletTheir Eyes Were Watching God is really good so far. The language and the writing in it are so insanely beautiful and well thought out. It's a sad story so far, and I feel bad for Janie. She just wants someone to love her and treat her nicely. It's sad that she doesn't have that. Hopefully she'll find it by the end of the book, but from the beginning of the book, which in a way is also the end, I don't see that happening.

The question remains, what to read for myself next? I've got a few books out from the library and they all sounded good last week, but now they don't. I'm going between The Key by Marianne Curley, Fablehaven: Secrets of the Dragon Plague by Brandon Mull, or The Book Thief by Markus Zusak (Which I've already read, and am looking to re-read it).

I have some much homework and other things to do this weekned, I don't know how much time I'll have to read though. I think if I get the chance I'll probably end up re-reading The Book Thief.

Well, off to do all that homework. I'll write soon!

Acacia Liane

No comments:

Post a Comment